• The Expert Explains

    The Expert Explains

    Question: Valid or not?
    "Your hours of work can be changed, provided you are given 12 hours notice of such change"?

  • See more video clips


    Code of Good Practice.Employment of People with Disabilities.2002.08.1919
    Code of Good practice.Handling Sexual Harassment.2005.06.22
    Code of Good Practice.Integration of EE into HR Policies & Practices.2005.08.04
    Form 13.1

    Sorry, but this information is available to subscribers only. If you are a subscriber, please log in to access this page. If you would like to subscribe, please Register here or visit Subscriber benefits for more information.



    1. Jan Truter
      Posted 5 August 2014 at 2:16 pm | Permalink

      Reply to Anthea: You are unlikely to succeed with a claim now for something that happened 9 years ago. However, if you feel strongly that you have claim, I suggest that you see a lawyer who specialises in personal injury claims.

    2. Anthea
      Posted 22 July 2014 at 3:48 pm | Permalink

      Hi I lost 3 fingers on my right hand side. 9 years ago. But the compentation only paid for 2 fingers. Whereby I lost 3 fingers. I am trying to contact them, but they are not answering there phones. I just want to know what I can do to get more infor regarding my issue and I am still working.

    Post a Comment

    Your email is never shared. Required fields are marked *