Downloads - Forms


Downloads Forms Disputes – grievance and dispute resolution


In Forms, Private by Pieter4 Comments

Form 10.1 Grievance Procedure
Form 10.2 Grievance Notification
Form 10.3 Guidelines for Grievance Hearing

Sorry, but this information is available to subscribers only. If you are a subscriber, please log in to access this page. If you would like to subscribe, please Register here or visit Subscriber benefits for more information.

Restricted Content Login

Register Today!

Please visit our register page to contact us and get signed up.



    1. Reply to Bongi: If you are respresenting an employer, please consider joining the online service so that we can assist you.

  1. I have been out of work since 08/07/2013 due to the company not paying my money. I had a miscarrige early july and submitted the doctors note for that but the employer keep on promising to pay until today nothing and now they want to call me for hearing . what are my rights towards the matter .

    1. Reply to Nomfundo: We suggest that you approach your employer and offer to continue working as soon as your doctor says you are ready to do so.

Leave a Comment

About Us

Labourwise is an online advisory service for employers in South Africa. Although many of our articles and other useful information are for free, we offer a professional subscription service for the business owner, HR specialist and manager at a minimal monthly cost. Click here for more information.

Labourwise (Pty) Ltd © - All rights reserved

Contact Us

T: 010 900 4743
F: 086 510 6417
E: info@labourwise.co.za
Contact Form

Like & Follow us