1. WHAT IS ARBITRATION?
2. WHEN CAN A MATTER BE REFERRED?
3. HOW IS A DISPUTE REFERRED?
4. TIME LIMIT
5. THE ARBITRATOR
6. LEGAL REPRESENTATION AT ARBITRATION
7. WHAT HAPPENS AT ARBITRATION?
8. AWARDS IN UNFAIR DISMISSAL DISPUTES
Downloadable Forms Click here to access these documents in the Forms section
Form 12.1 – Outline: Arbitration process
From 12.2 – Arbitration/Adjudication awards
Sorry, but this information is available to subscribers only. If you are a subscriber, please log in to access this page. If you would like to subscribe, please Register here or visit Subscriber benefits for more information.
Please visit our register page to contact us and get signed up.Register