1. WHAT IS CONCILIATION?
2. WHEN CAN A DISPUTE BE REFERRED TO CONCILIATION?
3. WHO LEADS THE CONCILIATION PROCESS?
4. TIME LIMIT
5. THE CONCILIATOR
6. WHO ATTENDS CONCILIATION?
7. LEGAL REPRESENTATION AT CONCILIATION
8. WHAT HAPPENS IF THE PARTIES DON’T SETTLE?
9. HOW TO PREPARE
10. EFFECT OF CONCILIATION
Downloadable Forms Click here to access these documents in the Forms section
Form 11.1 – Dispute resolution bodies and processes
Form 11.2 – Disputes and their processes
Form 11.3 – Guidelines: Preparation for Conciliation
Sorry, but this information is available to subscribers only. If you are a subscriber, please log in to access this page. If you would like to subscribe, please Register here or visit Subscriber benefits for more information.
Please visit our register page to contact us and get signed up.Register