1. WHAT IS MEANT BY MEDICAL INCAPACITY?
2. HOW DOES THE EMPLOYER BECOME AWARE OF THE PROBLEM?
3. WHAT PROCEDURES MUST BE FOLLOWED?
5. ASSISTANCE / REPRESENTATION
6. CONSIDERATIONS OF FAIRNESS
8. THE TEST – LABOUR RELATIONS ACT OF 1995
Downloadable Forms Click here to access these documents in the Forms section
Code of Good Practice.Dismissal (Schedule 8 2009 07 update)
Form 3.1 Checklist
Form 3.2 Consent to disclose medical condition
Form 3.3 Notice of investigation
Form 3.4 Notice of dismissal
Sorry, but this information is available to subscribers only. If you are a subscriber, please log in to access this page. If you would like to subscribe, please Register here or visit Subscriber benefits for more information.
Please visit our register page to contact us and get signed up.Register