As a member of LabourWise you’ll never again be on your own when it comes to labour-related issues. Gain unrestricted access to free articles, labour advice and web-based service boasting the following resources and features:
- Forms that can be used when dealing with day to day issues in the workplace;
- Practical guidelines to lead the employer through a maze of labour laws. It tells you what to do and how to do it;
- Downloadable employment contracts;
- Telephonic and E-mail support for labour and employment related issues;
- Regular newsletters & updates to keep employers up to date with what they must know, including important laws, regulations, minimum wages and case law;
- Full text Labour laws - Labour Relations Act, Basic Conditions of Employment Act, Employment Equity Act, and several others;
- Simple explanation of labour laws. We explain in simple terms how the labour laws affect you as employer;
- A glossary of frequently used Words and Phrases;
- A search function that takes you to what you are looking for and provides a clear explanation;
- Links to useful labour sites;
- Access to our network of labour legislation and industrial relations,
- Access to employers' organisations can be arranged. In that way you can be represented at the CCMA where legal representation is not allowed.
- Labour experts: We have a network of experts in related fields we can refer you to if necessary.